DNA Baser Sequence Assembler
Free teaching license
To apply for temporary teaching licenses, instructors should contact us by email and include the following information:
- University/department details
- Instructor details (including link to instructor research/CV)
- Course description and agenda (who are your students, why are you organizing the course, what are you teaching, what you want to achieve, etc)
- Link to the course syllabus/web site
- Number of students & number of licenses needed
- Start and end dates of the course
- Exact date when the program will be needed for the course
- Description of how the program will be used in course (it can also include the type of sequences used)
- A statement that the license received will not be used outside the course, will not be used in for-profit activities, will not be transferred to others
- At the end of the course: A review of our program and how it helped you/your course
- The license can be used only for teaching. It cannot be used for work (for example assembling sequences for a paper you write).
- The license will be provided only to academic institutions.
- The institution can apply only once. For the second course the license will not be free. However, significant discounts will be available based on requirements (number of licenses/interval).
- The license can be used only for the course.
- The license is valid only for the duration of the course.
- If data generated with DNA Baser will be used in publications, citation of the software is mandatory (please see here how to cite DNA Baser Assembler).
Customers that receive a free/teaching license will be published on our web site.
Subscribe to our e-mail news list
How to install the program