- What's new in DNA Baser v4?
- Subscribe to our news list
- February - DNA Sequence Assembler v5 Beta released.
- Free licenses for betatesters.
- August - DNA Sequence Assembler v5 Preview released for public.
- 64bit support
- DNA Sequence Assembler v4.36 (Final) released.
- DNA Sequence Assembler v5 announced.
- April - Several DNA Sequence Assembler updates available for download
- April - A new NextGen tool is available: FastQ Workbench.
- DNA Sequence Assembler v4 available for download. This version features a state-of-the-are base caller and mutation detection.
- DNA Sequence Assembler v4 released.
- DNA Baser v3.5 released.
- TheScientist service launched. TheScientist gives you your VERY OWN web site.
- December - DNA Baser v3.0 (final) released
- New article published together with researchers from Max Planck Institute
- The company changes its name from HeracleSoftware to Heracle BioSoft to better reflect its domain of activity.
- DNA Baser version 2.90 is available for download!
- Functionality offered by RNA Baser was incorporated in DNA Baser.
- New tool launched: 'Batch assembly by plates' helps you to batch-assemble your files based on the way you place the primers on your plates.
- Windows 7 support added
- DNA Baser version 2.7x is available for download! Over 120 improvements and new features were
added since v2.11.
- DNA Sequence Assembler works on Linux via WinE
- Chromatogram Explorer v2 is out!
- DNA sequence dereplication function added
- DNA Baser package for Mac OS X available for download
- DNA Baser Assembler celebrates EARTH DAY
- New freeware tool available for download: ABI to FASTA converter
- New freeware tool available for download: Grid cell counter
- New license type available. Find out more about the new SITE license here.
- Announcing the RNA Baser project
- DNA Baser has started a cooperation with the SILVA project for joined future development
- Unicode compatibility.
- DNA Baser version 2.10 is available now! Over 50 improvements and new features added:
- New feature: Batch assembly. Thousand of contigs can be assembled at once.
- New feature: Assemble using a reference sequence.
- New feature: Project map.
- Due to a very high number of requests, DNA Baser can be downloaded as self-extracting package (installer) now.
- Support for Windows 95/98 was dropped. Better support for Windows XP, 2003, Vista.