- What's new in DNA Baser v4?
- Subscribe to our news list
- April - DNA Baser price increased
- April - DNA Sequence Assembler v4.14 available for download
- April - A new NextGen tool is available: FastQ Workbench.
- January - DNA Sequence Assembler v4.10 available for download
- 2013.12 - DNA Sequence Assembler v4 available for download. This version features a state-of-the-are base caller and mutation detection.
- 2013.04 - DNA Sequence Assembler v4 announced.
- 2013.03 - DNA Baser v3.5.4 is released.
- DNA Baser v3.5.2 is released.
- TheScientist service launched. TheScientist gives you your VERY OWN web site.
- August - DNA Baser Console is released.
- August - DNA Baser v3.5 is released.
- June - DNA Baser v4 under construction. This version is oriented to next generation (Solexa, 454, etc) sequencing. Version will be released in (about) 6 months.
- July - SFF Workbench is ready.
- February - DNA Baser v3.2 is released. This version allows the user to assembler longer samples.
- December - DNA Baser v3.0 (final) is released to the public.
- June - DNA Baser v3 is available for beta testers. Major improvements are available in this release.
- New article published together with researchers from Max Planck Institute
- The company changes its name from HeracleSoftware to BioSoft to better reflect its domain of activity.
- DNA Baser is working on Windows 64 bit platforms
- DNA Baser version 2.9x is available for download!
- RNA Baser package was dropped. Functionality offered by RNA Baser was incorporated in DNA Baser.
- New tool launched: 'Batch assembly by plates' helps you to batch-assemble your files based on the way you place the primers on your plates.
- Windows 7 support added
- DNA Baser version 2.7x is available for download! Over 120 improvements and new features were
added since v2.11. Here are listed only a few of them.
- DNA Baser tested on Linux via WinE
- Chromatogram Explorer v2.5 is out!
- DNA sequence dereplication function added
- DNA Baser v2.6x is out
- Beta-tester list is again open for v2.6x
- DNA Baser package for Mac OS X available for download
- DNA Baser celebrates EARTH DAY
- New freeware tool available for download: ABI to FASTA converter
- New freeware tool available for download: Grid cell counter
- New license type available. Find out more about the new SITE license here.
- Announcing the RNA Baser project
- DNA Baser has started a cooperation with the SILVA project for joined future development
- Starting with version 2.2, DNA Baser will also run in systems that use Unicode characters (Chinese, Japanese, Arabic...).
- DNA Baser version 2.1x is available now! Over 50 improvements and new features are waiting for you since v2.7. Here are listed
only a few of them:
- New feature: Batch assembly. Thousand of contigs can be assembled at once.
- New feature: Assemble using a reference sequence.
- New feature: Project map.
- Due to a very high number of requests, DNA Baser can be downloaded as self-extracting package (installer) now.
- Support for Windows 95/98 was dropped. Instead we will add better support for Windows XP, 2003, Vista.